Hi, my name is Hina Hundt, I'm a french Illustrator currently based in Paris.
I love working on projects that use our differences and struggles as strengths, to bring people together.
- Backgrouds -
I've studied Graphic Arts and Visual Communication at École de Condé (Toulouse)
and graduated with a Master's degree.
- Work experiences -
As an Independant Illustrator :
• 1 year collaboration with Emjoy (audio guided app for sexual wellbeing)
• 365 Jours Au Top (Laury Thilleman's Book - Tonic section)
• Happiness Thérapie (A french platform which connect Black people with Mental Heath supports)
• Tant Que Je serai Noire (A podcast which question motherhood & mental health in the Black Community)
• Lyvia Cairo's Books covers
• Hosted my first solo exhibition at File 7 (Magny-le-Hongre, France)
As a Graphic Designer :
6 years for Métin - Gueudet an automobile Group (France)
1 year as Layout Designer Jr for Gallimard Éditions (France)
1 year freelance Illustrator & Graphic Designer for Canadian Newcomer Magazine & Centre Francophone (Canada)
- Bonus -
1. I smile a lot, it's just my best language so far ^^
2. I love traveling and listening to peoples' stories. I'm often amazed by people's resilience.
3. I'm so bad at karaoke, my mum could disinherit me !
Let's get in touch
Now that you know more about me, feel free to tell me your story.
If you have a project inquiry, would like a commissioned illustration or just say Hi,
please free to fill the contact form below. I'm looking forward to reading from you.